‘More is More’ at Southern Painting’s Unique Design Center
We’ve all heard the saying ‘less is more’ but Southern Painting is excited to announce that we believe ‘more is more’ by integrating Budget Blinds into our one-of-a-kind design center. As our newest affiliate partner, we wanted to let you know about the exciting offerings from the leader in attractive window treatments and coverings in the greater Dallas area.
Who is Budget Blinds?
We are working directly with Bill and Tami Stepp, the owners of the North Plano, Carrollton, and Addison locations, which have successfully run a thriving business for six years. With a commitment to excellent service combined with delivering a high-end, quality product as showcased in our design center, we are certain you will want to see more and know more about them!
Budget Blinds boasts high quality, stylish window coverings to meet your needs and strives to bring the best products and service into every home.
Featuring a wide selection of:
- Valance Boxes
You’re sure to find what your windows want while working with Budget Blinds. When working with our newest affiliate, you’ll find customized window coverings that blend perfectly into the décor of your home.
Budget Blinds offers in-home consultations, but the company wanted to partner with Southern Painting because our design center allows clients to see a vast amount of products during the initial consultation.
What’s In Our Design Center?
We want you to understand exactly what you’ll find at the center and how you can use the space to improve the space in and around your home.
So without further ado, here are a few fun facts about the Southern Painting Design Center:
- The Design Center provides a variety of texture wall samples. 12 of the textures are hand-troweled textures, while the rest are machine textures like orange peel or knockdown.
- You’ll find samples in many different colors at the center. Many clients love the variety found here. Some samples even offer faux finishes to portray ideas for room colors and accent walls.
- Variety is what the design center does best! For example, there are a variety of flowing coatings including engineered hardwood floors. There are also a variety of granite countertops with different edges.
- If the outside of your home is your focus, the center showcases Masonite and Hardie Board samples for exteriors.
- When the inside is on your agenda, the center is designed with chair rail, crown molding, fluted columns, pm molding, and much more. Many have found the selection nearly overwhelming.
- Variety isn’t the spice of life. Color is. So you’ll be provided access to color fan decks from top paint suppliers such as Sherwin Williams, PPG, Kelly Moore, and Benjamin Moore.
- Budget Blinds has brought in the ever popular plantation shutters, drapes, valance, and other window coverings to help compliment the center acoustics and offerings.
- If you’re looking for an individual consultation, there is a private room in the center designed so customers can meet with their Designers or with a Southern Painting team member to discuss their needs.
Come See Our Beautiful Display!
At the Southern Painting Design Center, we want to see you soon, which is why we offer an open door policy. Everyone is welcome to walk in and look around. If you’d like to meet with a representative or specialist, then you’ll want to schedule an appointment. As an added benefit, designers can arrange to meet their clients at the center and use the conference room for consulting on how to make their home beautiful.
Don’t delay! Get in touch today to schedule an appointment or stop by soon to take in the design center we’ve created to make your home improvements go off without a hitch!